Can Aloe Rid Shampoo Help You Beat a Hair Drug Tests?
Correct Alo Rid formulation needed.
http://www.mobilehealth.net/history-workplace-drug-testing/, substance abuse testing didn’t begin until the early 1900s when Henry Ford’s push for “a sober and moral” workforce caused the firm to form a Social Department dedicated to monitoring employee behaviors to detect bad habits.
But, the tide is turning
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-05/the-coming-decline-of-the-employment-drug-test for Bloomberg News, suggesting that companies are starting to relax testing policies in response to a tightening job market and the fast pace at which marijuana is being legalized.
About the drug screening process
We ask the questions you would about how drugs impact your hair.
A: About the time it takes to grow hair from root to scalp. If your hair grows fast, you may only test positive for five days. Slow hair growers need two more days.
A: Sadly, every hair on your body has the potential to expose drug use and while there are limitations on the results gleaned from samples taken from extremities. The risk remains when samples are taken from the torso and the genital region.
A: You’re going to look really suspicious and we don’t envy you when it starts growing back and every inch of your shaved body starts to itch. Besides, body hair grows back slower than head hair.
A: History shows a similar blood or urine test result, but all of the hyperbole associated with those “99-percent accuracy” claims are just so much marketing hype. Every test has the potential to give a false read and some folks have elevated the art of finding ways around not testing positive for drugs to new heights.
We rely upon LiveScience.com to provide some of the weirdest reasons people fail drug tests because we figure that you could use a few laughs at this point
https://www.livescience.com/56921-weird-ways-you-can-test-positive-for-drugs.html.1. The tea you’re served during your volunteer work in South America happens to be made from coca leaves.
2. An OTC cold medication your mom bought for you triggers a false positive.
3. The guy who convinced you that it’s impossible to get high by breathing in marijuana fumes was wrong.
4. Even antibiotics can be the culprit. If you’re taking a drug test, ask your doc if his Rx could show up on a drug screen.
5. The ibuprofen you took for a bad headache could produce false positives, too.
6. Skip the tonic water. Quinine is a popular street-drug mixer and can alert testers even if you’re clean.
7. Efavirenz, an HIV med, may emulate THC when tested. Scientists think this compound interferes with the test itself.
8. Just say no to bagels that contain poppy seeds and take a pass on poppy seed salad dressing, too. Life is cruel.
How to pass a hair drug test without studying
We’re not making any lifestyle judgments here, but let’s say for the sake of argument that you have had a particularly active social life and enjoyed all of the excesses life has to offer. Then, rumors of random drug testing start spreading through the office rumor mill like amphetamines.
You need a solution. Opt for Alo Rid Shampoo, “the best-selling product for stripping hair follicles to deliver negative test results.” Will you absolutely, positively sail through your test? If only, but no single product can make that guarantee. Even so, we’re pretty sure if the product is out there, Aloe Rid Shampoo chemists will make the breakthrough. But for now, these 4 steps can help you pass that drug test:
Old style Alo rid shampoo. Take a substance hiatus and hit the razor five days before you’re tested. Shave everything. Of course, if HR experiences a rash of job applicants with shaved heads, you may also be asked to take a blood or urine test.
2. Try one of the science experiments being touted in cyberspace these days. Invest in a pair of goggles to protect your eyes before hitting the shower because these homemade shampoos use ingredients like vinegar, salicylic acid and laundry soap mixed with Aloe Rid formulations.
3. Skip all of the above and go directly to the Aloe Rid Shampoo of your choice, using it to detox your hair follicles so you pass your next test.
Homework may be required to find the right version of the aloe rid shampoo and we have you covered, with a direct link to the real old version of Alo rid shampoo because your job could depend upon it.
Begin using the product between 3 and 10 days before your test and let the lather soak into your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing. What about a conditioner? Of course. Drug testing is one thing. Looking good is another.